The dental implant replaces the root area of your tooth with the metal overcoming damaged or missing teeth. Nowadays, it has become a common treatment option to replace any missing or damaged teeth in adults. Dental implants integrate into the jaw thereby, providing a stable structure and the person can feel them as natural. They are forming creative ways to improve your smile. SmileXpertz clinic located in Gurgaon, Haryana is one of the best dental clinic in Gurgaon where all types of dental services are offered under one roof. The highest quality work is assured along with the finest material and personalized services with affordable dental Implant cost in gurgaon.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- Type of Dental Implants and its Cost
- Factors affecting the Dental Implant Cost in Gurgaon
- Cost of Dental Implants in Gurgaon
1. Types of Dental Implants and its Cost
A dental implant is a fixture placed into the jawbone surgically and rested for some time in order to allow its fusion with the bone. The primary function of dental implants is teeth replacement; however, they can also act as temporary anchorage devices (TAD) to help move or shift the teeth to the desired position. Teeth replacement will help restore the function and aesthetics.
Dental implants can be used to replace either a single tooth, several sets of teeth, or the entire set (all your teeth) depending on the condition of your buccal cavity. A dental implant has the advantage of using a conservative approach in which only missing a tooth or teeth can be replaced without altering the adjacent set. In addition to this, the implants are able to form an integrated structure with the bone with firm stability.
Dental implants can be either endosteal or subperiosteal:
- Endosteal is most commonly used and is placed surgically into the jawbone, thereby, creating a firm hold.
- Subperiosteal are metal frames that are placed into the jawbone just underneath the gum tissue. These implants tend to sit on the top of the bone and are not connected or create a fixture with the jawbone.
Different methods of dental implants are also known as implant alternatives that could work depending on your jawbone strength. These methods can also be an addition to the traditional types.
- Single-tooth implant: Gap filling for a set with only one missing tooth
- Multiple implants: Gap filling for a set of few or several missing teeth but does not require full mouth replacement
- All on 4 (or 5 or 6): This procedure includes a certain set of 4 or 5 or 6 teeth when a person has lost most or all of their teeth due to decay or any gum disease condition.
The cost of dental implants in Gurgaon viz. all on 4 or all on 6 depends on certain variables such as bone type, implant brand, prosthesis teeth, doctor’s experience, hospital infrastructure, etc. It can range from as minimum as 70,000 INR and a maximum of 4 lacs.
||The approximate cost (INR)
||~75,000-1 lac as per the requirement
|All on 4
||~1.5-2 lacs per jaw
|All on 6
||~2.5-3 lacs per jaw
The cost can also vary with the hospital or clinic infrastructure providing certain packages.
Factors affecting the Dental Implant Cost in Gurgaon
The dental implants cost in Gurgaon depends on certain procedures and variables that need to be discussed in detail with the dental surgeon for accurate assessment and treatment cost. The variables are listed below for better understanding:
- Testing and Scans to determine the location and diagnosis: Any requirement of corrective surgery or basic scans to determine the location of the missing tooth or teeth will affect the cost.
- Bone type and density: Certain scenarios where a thin jawbone is seen and surgeons need to increase the bone volume by following technical procedures of grafting or nerve repositioning, etc.
- A total number of replacements: More replacements will increase the cost of the procedure.
- Implant brand and type of material used: There are different structures and make of the implants available in the market. Commercially, all of them are based on titanium, however, the sponsored company or brand face value matters in the decision.
- Additional options for treatment: Depending on the surface, missing tooth/ teeth location, a scenario might require coating (plasma-sprayed hydroxyapatite or Zirconia), connector (internal or external hex or octagon) and/ or size, implant size (wide or mini or narrow-body) to enhance the hold and stability will vary the cost.
- Type of medicines and anesthesia used: Treatment requiring general anesthesia procedures permitting hospitalization will increase the cost, however, the use of local anesthesia and outpatient setting will be comparatively less expensive.
- Doctor’s experience and Hospital infrastructure: Experience in handling technical cases with extended years of experience will increase the cost. Hospital infrastructure providing imaging and scans facilities in 3D will definitely impact.
Dental Implant Cost in Gurgaon
The cost of dental implants in Gurgaon depends on various factors such as the number of missing or damaged teeth, oral cavity condition, type of implant, number of implants required, the experience of the doctor, and type of techniques used. On average, the range is around 20,000- 50,000 INR to 3-4 lacs if the requirement is for the entire teeth set. This amount can increase or decrease depending on an individual’s requirement, current condition, and prevailing market rate. Some of the insurance companies consider the dental procedures as an elective method and thus, it is important that you must not throw yourself under financial toxicity and discuss with your doctor and clinic to know more about discount plans or flexible rate options up to your necessity.
Dental Implants are now considered standard care as a prosthetic replacement of missing or damaged teeth. It is now becoming a procedure closest to the natural tooth with great stability if you impose proper hygiene and routine care. SmileXpertz is one such place known for the best dentist in gurgaon, Harayana with an excellent team of dentists under one roof with everyone following Specialized Dental Practice. With the state-of-the-art equipment in the surgery, the dentist at SmileXpertz clinic can assess the dental problem and explain the problem and treatment to a patient with the help of an advanced imaging system. The latest equipment facilitating high-quality pain-free dental services gives SmileXpertz an advantage over other clinics in Gurgaon. Visit our website for more information on standard state and infrastructure. Feel free to contact or book an appointment to experience the painless smile.